Practical Parking Info
Parking is not always easy in the Neustadt. Unfortunately we do not have our own parking space. You can park on the roadside in the area. In the afternoon it is a bit easier than in the evening hours, so it is worth arriving as early as possible. There is a charge for parking in the entire area.
Here are a few practical hints:
- We recommend not to overlook the parking ticket machines! They are being regularly checked. You can get change from us.
- Monday to Saturday 2,40 Euro per hour, daily rate: 12 Euro
- Sunday and public holiday 1,50 Euro per hour, daily rate 6 Euro
- Alternatively, there is a car park at Bautzner Straße 29, just around the corner (google maps). The first hour costs €1.50, the next few hours €2 each, and the maximum daily price is €7.50. From there it is a 6-minute walk to the hostel.
- There is another car park about 5 minutes away on Kamenzer Strasse, which costs €1 per hour or part thereof.
- Alternatively, there is a "Park + Ride" right next to the Autobahn exit Dresden - Neustadt, which is free of charge. From there you could take the tram line 13 (direction "Prohlis") to the hostel (stop "Görlitzer Straße", total time about 30 min.). A tram ticket is 2,70€.
- E-parking ticket: possible with or without registration, smartphone or other mobile device required. To start directly, click here (The website is only available in German, but should still be pretty much self explanatory).
- electric cars and Carsharing vehicles park 2 hours for free!
Delicious, healthy, filling and reasonably priced breakfast buffet
Rooms with private shower or affordable shared rooms
Fully equipped guest kitchen for low-cost self-catering
24h reception - for tips or early check-out
Overnight stay for only for 1 night is possible
Perfect location: in the middle of life in the trendy district